Letter to the WHO
Only a few hours to go - please sign their peitition
There are 7 hours left to put in a response to the WHO pandemic treaty. Based on Steve Kirsch's substack I finally was able to put something together and submit it. Here's the link to submit: https://inb.who.int/home/written-submissions
And here is what I wrote. Please copy and paste and use it, or amend it for yourself, but please do it. Let’s bombard them with this, even at the last minute. Share share share!
“What substantive elements do you think should be included in a new international instrument on pandemic preparedness and response?”
The following elements should be included:
1. Acknowledgement of the rights of the individual in any nation to choose what they do to their own bodies, and to their children's bodies in their own homes, without threat, coercion or punishment for these choices
2. The human right to fully informed consent - making it clear if the side-effects of any chosen treatment are unknown, making it clear what the ACTUAL risks are
3. Treating adults as adults, providing the full spectrum of ALL available information and a proposed course of action or guideline, and reasons for this action WITHOUT FEAR OR PROPAGANDA
4. NEVER AGAIN, not ever, choosing a one-size-fits-all course of action
5. An acknowledgement of the rights for discussion, debate, and presentation of new information by all doctors on the frontlines, and taking this information into consideration when changing and amending these guidelines
6. National and local leadership retain full autonomy, reserving the right to make decisions based on what is best for their own people.
7. The ability of nations and local municipalities to opt out of any and all portions of the agreement as they see fit, without consequence.
8. An open and transparent process with the ability for all people of the world to vote on including failsafe measures that will prevent the application of the global agreement in places where a majority of the people do not want it.
9. Measures that do not allow for influence in the process by any and all pharmaceutical companies or other global health profiteers.
Thank you. We have to at least try, so that we look back at this time and say, hand on heart, we did everything we could.
Since there has been such a divisive and excluding pressure on people of all countries regarding the lack of sufficient informed consent about the true concerns regarding CV 19, it is necessary to honor individual countries’ rights and chosen ways to proceed. No country's laws should be superceded by an overarching single entity because it would have too much power and would veer toward tyrannical control. It’s a terrible idea to put a single organization in charge of all nations especially since it has not had a clearly helpful role in this past pandemic. If it must have power it should only be in the domain of helping to keep people free from mandates, passports, lockdowns, shutdowns, or coercion of any kind.
All physicians, scientists and health care professionals who are working to help treat with alternative medicine and approaches to healing should have their work supported, studied and helped to be shared with the public.
No one should be denied the right to refuse to take an experimental drug and no drug should be approved if there are any significant adverse reactions; and they should not be called vaccines if the treatment does not persist as does natural immunity.
Submitted and shared xx